martedì 29 maggio 2012

Helpdesk Hell ep 04 [ENG]

Aaah the rage!
These first comics were all about letting it all out, empathizing with frustrated IT professionals everywhere, insulting people and so on. I couldn't resist making my own Y U NO guy, possibly my favourite rage comic meme.
I wrote a bunch of episodes and then I realized I wanted to more with these stories and I trashed them, and as a result I'm now behind schedule!
So, to whet your appetite, I'm giving you the

next episode sneak preview:
IT guy and the hottest girl from work!

see you next week!

3 commenti:

  1. Ahahahahahah
    Good work! (I follow your english trend ;) )

    RispondiElimina
  2. ha ha ha Grande ODDO!!!!
    Bravo bravo bravo

    RispondiElimina
  3. LOL. Questo è veramente uno spasso. :D

    RispondiElimina